Build interactive, branded map-based presentation profiles showcasing sponsorships and funding of landscape restoration and conservation projects.
How it works
Sponsors that support projects can get an individual and branded sponsor map. Such sponsorship maps show how sponsors contribute to the success of the restoration. Sponsors receive authentic and transparent communication materials of high value that showcase their engagement in landscape restoration and conservation.
Long list of sponsors
Show a list of all sponsors that have contributed to the project's success.
Embedding of sponsor profiles
Branded sponsorship maps can be integrated into websites with responsive views for different devices such as desktops, tablets, and mobile phones.
Frequently asked questions
Restoration and conservation initiatives (e.g., projects or programs of NGOs, social enterprises, private companies, or local to national governments) use the platform to document and display their progress and impact. They use explorer.land to tell their impact story transparently, to immerse stakeholders in place, and to engage with supporters.
Funders, purpose-driven businesses, sustainable brands, and buyers of forest goods and services (including carbon) use the platform to find transparent and interesting projects to support and collaborate with.
- Manage info & communicate story
- Immerse audience with 3D views
- Integrate high-resolution geo images
- Demonstrate transparency
- Gain visibility: potential supporters find you
- Promote forest goods & services
For funders & supporters
- Find projects with search criteria
- Explore transparent projects
- Engage directly
- Add your organizational profile
- Communicate your support
- Grow the restoration movement
explorer.land makes all project stakeholders visible. Show project locations and organizations as well as communities that are active on the ground. Furthermore, each project can show associated organizations e.g. multistakeholder constellations from science, standards, private market actors, funders, donors and investors.
Projects published and listed on explorer.land increase their visibility and are easily found by funders. Visibility can be increased by using the social sharing function and the call-to-action button to guide the prospects to your fundraising materials.
Furthermore, the map-based project presentation serves as exciting and beautiful communication material, that allows for presenting remote projects in-depth during fundraising events or in one-to-one meetings and video calls.
There are various functions to document and monitor project activities:
- show the exact geolocation of a project, indicate land use, and integrate attribute data to every location,
- exactly place geolocated news posts with a time stamp on top of your project map to describe and document any field activity or observation,
- integrate high-resolution drone or satellite imagery and show before and after of e.g. planting activities,
- activate Thematic Layers to show the impact via a growing number of global data layers such as deforestation monitoring.